View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 04:31 PM
ollibear
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffee&tv (View Post)
Nooooo, that would mean Bemmet has no chance to be an endgame, it would be too weird! ������
I believe that the writers may choose for Bay to have a sexual relationship with Travis, who Melody calls Emmett's brother. If so, I do not see how Daphne & Emmett will destroy Bay & Emmett's chances any more than Bay & Travis. In my mind, if Bay & Emmett can recover from Bay & Travis being a couple, then they can recover from Daphne & Emmett being a couple, too.

I'm with you, though. I don't like any of it.

To me, it isn't realistic that Bay would date Emmett's "brother" Travis. I am really hoping that the writers don't go there with Bay & Travis. I'm only saying that if the writers do go there, then they might as well go there for Daphne & Emmett, too. I have always wondered what Daphne & Emmett would be like romantically. And it would be interesting to see a romantic relationship between two Deaf characters. I never felt like Daphne & Travis got off the ground.

If Bay still has any real feelings for Emmett whatsoever (and she indicated to Regina that she still does), then Bay will NOT date Emmett's brother.

Unfortunately, I believe the writers may choose to have Bay finally use the "L" word with a man other than Emmett and tell Travis that she loves him--because I believe the writers do not want Bay to reunite with Emmett until Bay has truly fallen in love with at least one other person in her life. And Bay never used the "L" word with Ty.

I believe that's what instigated this whole Travis thing in the writers' minds. They felt a need to have Bay fall in love with one more man, other than Emmett, and they felt Travis would be perfect in that role. My guess is that once Bay falls for someone else, then the writers will feel free to allow Bay to end up with Emmett (or someone else).

I am guessing that the writers do not want Bay to go through her whole life having only loved one man. If that's the case, then I do wish the writers would allow Daphne & Emmett to finally have a go at a romance, too. It won't happen. The writers will never put Daphne & Emmett together. But I wish that they would.

I'd rather watch Daphne & Emmett fall in love than watch Bay & Travis fall in love.

I do not like to think of people as being too good (or not good enough) for someone, but it is difficult not to think of it that way, in this case. With the way that the writers have chosen to write both Daphne and Emmett, as rather despicable human beings, as of late. Bay really does seem too good for Emmett, and Daphne seems just right for him. Both Daphne & Emmett are selfish and self-centered characters. Both Daphne & Emmett are fickle and shallow.

Bay does not have any of those negative qualities.

Travis has been a good guy lately. He is earnest and sincere. He is loyal. He would never cheat on Bay. He would never abandon Bay. Travis loves Bay sincerely. And I do not think Bay will ever cheat on anyone ever again either.

Travis is going to be a successful baseball player. He is close to both of Bay's parents and her sister and brother. Travis still needs to get to know Regina a little better, but he will.

Travis appears perfect for Bay. And to make matters even better, Bay was completely blown away by Travis's kiss. Emmett's first kiss with Bay was gentle and included an "I like you." Travis's first kiss with Bay was passionate and included an "I love you." Travis appears to be the one for Bay, if not forever, at least for the next few years.

If so, in the meantime, I'd like to see Daphne & Emmett as a couple. We probably won't, because the writers do not want to write for Emmett's character anymore. But I sure would like to have seen it.

I remember Daphne & Emmett's kiss at the car wash. I wonder if Emmett remembers it. I wonder what he thinks about it. I wonder what Daphne thinks about it. Sometimes I wonder if that is why Daphne has had such difficulty with all of her boyfriends. I wonder if Daphne still has feelings for Emmett.

I wish the writers explored the characters' inner thoughts more. What did you think of the Daphne & Emmett friendship video?

Last edited by ollibear; 11-22-2015 at 05:36 PM