View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 09:52 AM
Shiri S
Master Fan

Behold! Mariah's new face. I am available for plotting PMs now!

Name: Mariah Sauber
Species: Witch - Clairvoyance (the ability to hear the thoughts of other people and possess a form of awareness of the future), Telekinesis (physical movement of objects by thought).
Source: Daughters of Salem
Three Fast Facts: • Though she was born of two witches, her powers didn't begin to show until she was seven years old and she saw her father's death. She didn't see it in person, but rather in her mind. Her mother didn't believe her and told her she just had an active imagination. Her father died just as she saw and she knew who did it but she kept it to herself.
• In the years to come, Mariah's life changed even more. Her telekinesis power kicked in and her mother remarried. She didn't remarry just any man, but her uncle. Her own uncle! She was never happy with the situation and she let it be known. She actually didn't mind her uncle that much but her cousin on the other hand? She absolutely detested Shelby. It had always been like that.
• Due to her ability to read minds, she can often be seen with ear buds in her ears. She is still learning how to control that power and finds that this is the easiest way to not go crazy from all the voices like Buffy in that one episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She only has a problem with it in large crowds of people.
Taken By: Shiri
Played By: Lindsey Morgan

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 11-23-2015 at 04:19 PM