View Single Post
Old 01-22-2006, 10:30 AM
Mareike
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law
I like both realtionships,R/L as well as E/L.I love that there seems to be so much to be solved,to heal.And I love the different ways of dealing with it.You barely ever see how much Richard cares about his daughter.He seems so uninterested due to his unability to show emotions.But if he does so,it just gets to you,because it´s played out in a way that´s overwhelming you.
With Emily it´s different.The whole realtionship is built up on conflicts,on showing emotions,on speaking your mind rather than holding things back.And in every discussion,in every fight you recognize a glimpse of the love they both share.

Every single relationship has its own dynamics and I´ve fallen for both.Head over heels
I agree - though Emily and Lorelai barely touch the subject either - they're arguing about little things, and yes their emotions are coming from Lorelai running away, but we still need to see a real talk about it. In some way Emily never told Lorelai what Richard said in 115.

I know the Music-Video - it's great. bxmsll has a site though where it is, can't remember the name right now.

Avi by Valerie
Mareike is offline   Reply With Quote