View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:24 AM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaleurs2014 (View Post)
She was so strong leader of #TheBorgias campaign , no one can ever replace her. She had so much energy , it would be enough for 2or 3 ppl too. Since I know she's dead , I'm just doing what I must to do , but my heart so empty . I come and go and always look at my phone , waiting for her message
I know, Suzanne. She was more passionate about the show and the history of The Borgias than almost anyone here. I used to stay up late on my nights off posting with her, but last night when I was off I had to come to terms with the fact she wouldn't be here anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RXQueen (View Post)
Hi guys,
I am so sorry to hear about Christine. May told me on Twitter and I was shocked, I couldn't believe it. I have not spoken to Christine in months, if not year. The other day she randomly popped into my head, before I found out what happened. Strange, huh? I am truly sorry for having to come here for such a sad occasion - in a way, Christine unites us once again. And I am happy to see that you guys are still around and keeping the board alive. I hope Christine is in a better place right now, watching the Borgias from somewhere and haunting NJ down for s4

ETA: I just logged in for the first time in I don't know how long, and found a message from Christine waiting in my inbox.I has probably been there for over a year
Hi, Varta! It's so nice to see you again! Thank you for posting here. Christine is reuniting a lot of old posters on the board.

Oh, I'm sorry, Varta. I'm sorry you never got to reply to Christine's PM. I still have old PM's from her in my inbox as well, and now I don't wanna delete them because they're all I have left of her. I'm sure she is haunting Neil Jordan as we speak. And yes, we're keeping the board alive, although it won't be the same without Christine.

In loving memory of Christine(cheekymonkey503). We love you and miss you.

Sarah McClachlan - I Will Remember You

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-20-2015 at 06:59 AM
PhoenixRising is offline   Reply With Quote