View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 09:19 PM
hurricane eyes
Elite Fan

So this episode was pretty rad and also pissed me off.

Klaus - Loved that you are sticking with your family. Despite loving the stuff with you and Aurora Bex should also come first .

Elijah - Some fun stuff with you. Loved the sass and threats, but would have enjoyed some follow through with them too.

Freya - You go witchy! Loved you protecting your sister and fighting for your family. Just need better clothes cause bleh.

Hayley - Meh. Marriage drama has no appeal to me.

Jackson - You dumb.

Vincent - Love you, but you hurt my girl . Glad you have more going on for you though. I know you were just trying to protect Davina, but damn dude.

Marcel - I really want to like you, but I get bored easily with you.

Camille - The one time you actually did something smart it turned into something stupid. Ugh. Why do I even try with you?!

Davina - You asked for it when you had that coven assassinated. I think this is a pretty fitting punishment all things considered, but I do worry that you don't have any magic anymore .

Lucien - Sassy bastard.

Tristan - Loved that you and Aurora are forever a team despite not agreeing. I want to see more of this. So fun. Also you are kinda stupid to assume Klaus would align with you. He would rather form his own team than be on yours.

Aurora - Girl you are crazy and I love you despite throwing Rebekah into the ocean. You are a smart girl, but also stupid to think Klaus would still want to be with you knowing you did that to her. Still...I love you and your cray ass so much.

Me: