View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 08:24 PM
PhoenixRising
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Suzanne. Thanks for posting here and telling us how much Christine changed your life. I didn't know you were learning English for her and that she was helping you. And don't worry, your English is fine. No worse than Arinna's was when I first met her, and look how well she knows English now!

I'm just as heartbroken. I got to know Christine so well she became my friend. I loved hearing about her cat, Sauron, and her feral cats outside of her home. It was funny how I always had to remind her when our re-watches were because the place she lived didn't recognize Daylight Savings Time, which confused her. And she and I would constantly play on the game threads and bounce around ideas on food and cooking, as well as all of the different places in the world we'd like to visit. This board just isn't going to be the same without her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
I can't imagine she's not here anymore to post and rewatch with us and tell us when we start and about time zones etc it's such a terrible lost for The Borgias fandom here and on twitter!

are we still rewatching? we said the rewatch from last week should be tomorrow, we thought she could join us since she wasn't here last week
Yes, we will still have the rewatch, Issi. We're not gonna stop watching The Borgias. We're gonna keep the board active for Christine.