View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 02:59 PM
DGSAFDMD
Master Fan

Hey guys,

I've been away from the board and FF and the internet itself for some time now since I was dealing with a very dificult situation on my own. My mother was diagnosed with cancer around July this year and she passed away on October 18th. I wish I had the time to come over and interact with you all and Christine on her last weeks/days but unfortunately it has not been easy for my family and I.

I remember the good times with the old gang and Christine included, I remember she would make me laugh and we would have great talks and always interactions via private messages. She was always so nice that she even let me borrow her credit card info to order some concert tickets twice.

I feel very sad that I couldn't interact much with her in the last few months but I know she now knows why.

I am not really sure what to say but I think we're all going to miss her, I know what her family is going through and from the bottom of my heart I hope they can find peace soon and I wish them and her loved ones a lot of strength. She's now in a better place, I'm sure. She will be terribly missed.
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote