View Single Post
Old 11-16-2015, 07:16 PM
wilywiccan
Elite Fan

Well, I think a small part of Dean's annoyance came from Crowley insinuating that he wrong-touched him when he was a teenager. I mean, a man walks in and recognizes another man who is around 15 years older than him, the other man is a priest, says the younger man was once an altar boy, and calls him "scrumptious".

I don't buy that Amara saved Dean from Crowley trying to kill him. All Dean would've had to do to save himself is admit he has feelings for him. It's like that s5 BtVS scene when Spike had unrequited love for Buffy and let her get zapped with a cattle prod, chained her in his underground lair, and threatened to murder her if she didn't at least give him some crumb as a sign there was a small chance between them.

The only big difference between the two scenes is that Spike was going to kill Drusilla to prove what he felt for Buffy was real. Crowley probably feels he has already done that by helping them take out Cain or maybe in the future he is going to end up killing Rowena when she goes after Dean again.

I don't want things to go back to the status quo. Everybody has come too far. Crowley isn't just the lovable villain anymore. We've seen him cry. We've met his mom and son. We've seen him in love. We know what his deepest desires and emotional vulnerabilities are (wanting to be loved).

Crowley didn't want a summer fling. He wanted a life partner. But Dean resented him the same way that Buffy resented Spike in s6 when she had several months of rolling around in the dirt with a demon.

Last edited by wilywiccan; 11-16-2015 at 07:21 PM
wilywiccan is offline   Reply With Quote