View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 08:32 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Ron Perlman chatted for the first time about his role in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, confirming that he actually plays a gangster at a speakeasy in the film, and not a goblin.

Ron Perlman: “The movie takes place in [1926] Manhattan with Newt Scamander, who’s this magician who comes to New York to buy the girl he’s trying to win over a little exotic gift, and he gets caught up with this thing and he comes to my nightclub,” Perlman said.

“I’m a gangster who owns a speakeasy. He comes to my nightclub to get information and so I have this one scene in the movie with Newt and his friends. Newt is played by Academy Award winner Eddie Redmayne, who was in “The Theory of Everything” … And I steal the movie. I’m like the Donald Trump of acting. My acting is so good. You’re not going to believe how good it is.”

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them's first installment, written by Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling, hits theaters in November 2016.
Ron Perlman confirms he plays gangster in 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote