View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 06:51 PM
ursa major
Extreme Fan

Let me start by saying I was a non- believer in this season. I was one of many who thought the writers royally screwed up last season, and they did and was really skeptical about giving the show another shot.

I cautiously watched the premiere. Thought it was okay, watched the next episode thought it was better, watched the next thought it was better and have been pleasantly surprised to find that this season has been pretty good. It's not perfect by any means but I'm enjoying it for the most part.

This week's episode was pretty strong as well. I really enjoyed watching the core four interact. Joe Corbin has been a wonderful addition to the team. I like him and Jenny together.

I'm so glad Ichabod confessed to Abbie his fears and of course she reassured him. Hope she can keep her word. I suspect with her learning that Daniel kept a significant part of the investigation into Nevin from she will realize her career with the FBI might not be on the path she thinks it's on.

I also wonder what Daniel is up to and think he may know more than we think about this Shard business.

I really liked the Sophia twist. The Daniel twist. Even the Pandora twist. I didn't see any of this coming.

I'm intrigued and looking forward to seeing where all this leads. Hopefully Papa Mills will end up being in the mist of all this mystery.

Experience the Legacy