View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 02:07 PM
Regulus-Fan
Fan Forum Star

Loved the Bonenzo scenes. The chemistry is great. I think Bon also might have started flirting with Enzo bc she wanted to get back a little bit at Lily for what she did with the sleeping spell.

The Caro/Alaric/Valerie reveal is so bizarre and doesn't make any sense. Lol how could Kai misjudge the spell so much?
And instead of protecting themselves and maybe going against Kai without killing him the coven chanted for the twins? And why pick Caroline? Wouldn't it have been better to use Elena? She was human at that time and nobody knew about her being sleep cursed.

Defan were hilarious but lol at their last talk. For sure they would be horrible dads both of them.

I felt bad for Marie Louise ... I don't really get the drama between her and Nora and the writers don't make an afford for us to get to know them better. They don't really interact with the other regulars. I would love to see them have scenes with Bonnie.

The treatment of Beau is horrible

Julian/Lily looks like the new delena.

Florence!Jo made me cry Jodi did an amazing job. But I could have done without the praising of Alaric. He is awful sometimes and then he even wanted Bonnie to look after his wife. Do it yourself.