View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 03:29 AM
FAB47
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
I do know that there's a scene where Avery goes to the treatment center to see her, but they don't seem to let him. That doesn't mean that Juliette won't be filled in later before this airs, but it seems like they're creating the illusion of Juliette being there when Hayden isn't, just like they're doing on Mindy Project with Chris Messina since he's off filming a movie at the moment and can't be in the show.
Thanks for that , I wonder why there are two lot of extras too - maybe someone else goes to see her? Although why wouldn't they do that at the same time. Odd.

I enjoyed this weeks episode loads more and I could see a bit more where some of the story's might be heading - I think Jeff dying and the reasons why and the hiding of the truth is going to have a huge impact not just on Juliette and Layla but Luke and Avery's stories going forward. That's why I think we will get interaction between Avery/Luke and Avery/Layla all building to the truth coming out. Just imo I have no clue - as usual!!

Really hope The Beverly (one day I will type that and not want to laugh) means loads more performances from everyone. God it was so good to see Deacon performing again this week want to see more from everyone else.