View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 05:52 AM
BlackWhiteRose
Fan Forum Star

I´m done with rewatching Season 6. It was not my favourite Season but I loved Valerie and David and also Clare and Steve. Those two couples were so cute
I also loved Steve with Janet later. She was wonderful. And I never shipped Brandon with Kelly very much but they were pretty cute together at the beginning of their relationship. Donna and David well I loved them in Season 2 and 3 but later mmh they were okay and I wasn´t bitter about their wedding but I would have liked to see Val on his side instead. Then I loved Kelly and Dylan of course. Never shipped Brenda and Dylan didn´t like it wasn´t my thing. The episode where they got together, started better than it ended. I personally didn´t like that scene infront of the hotel where they argued because he was angry about his dad. Nah Gina and Dylan no thanks never liked them together. Same goes for Kelly and Matt, Donna and Joe, Kelly and Colin, Valerie and Colin etc.
Brandon and Andrea were nice together and I liked Brandon and Susan.
But the last two Seasons (9 and 10) were not so well especially after Brandon and Valerie left. I only watched the rest because of Dylan and Steve and Janet. I was so sad when Valerie left and also when Brandon left. I wish both would have stayed.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by fanforum~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~