View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 08:51 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

Quote:
We made it to the interior set of Tina and Queenie Goldstein’s apartment less than an hour before it was taken down. I sat on their beds, stroked their sofa, picked up their books and looked into their mirrors.
Quote:
We start on the Lower West Side where the bricks are filthy, the posters are peeling off the concrete walls and most things are light brown, dark brown or in-between brown. All the signs and posters were designed by extraordinary graphic design double-act Mina Lima.
Quote:
Oh, the street lights! They’re actual, real, functioning street lights - great big black structures built eight metres into the ground so they don’t sway or fall on anyone important.
Quote:
There are several cobbled streets, and if you stand in the right spot you can see all the way from the Lower West Side to the Upper East Side.
'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' set report teases Tina, Queenie's apartment - SnitchSeeker.com

And nothing new but hi-res pics of the EW pics here: Photos: 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' 6 hi-res official promos released - SnitchSeeker.com

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote