View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 05:33 AM
Summer Falls
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I keep feeling as though they had similarities to the original team & it was hard to shake that. I'm looking forward to seeing what they have done with S2 though as hopefully they've become their own characters more now & with the new team it might change things. I especially feel that way now after reading your posts
See i love thats its similar to the original gang honestly when i first watched i didn't enjoy it but I gave it a second chance and i feel in love with it i enjoy that this should has more females in the main cast

.. i enjoy the idea on New Orleans the city is also another character to n the show ss the team its better .. i way i liked it how Pride runs it not out of fear like Gibbs and you see that in on pe of the episodes when one of the people that they knew died he told the person whl was close to that character to step down and work on something else and my sistes and i thought thatbwas brillant cause most shows don't do that they investigate the crime even though they aint allowed

Another thing the teams good the mesh well one thing that is still missing on LA is they aint a team or family they have worked together for what 5 years and its still seperate they still d o ne trust deeks and you have nell and eric seperate for, the rest and dont get me started on hetty . I love the show but they need to fix that side to it