View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 08:46 PM
wilywiccan
Elite Fan

I loved that episode!

I would be showing my joy more but I don't fare well on junk food and candy is has been my primary consumption this month.

Got obsessed with that M.I.A. song after it played in the pilot of Orphan Black and now that it has been in one of the best episodes of Supernatural it's never going out of popularity in my mental playlist.

I was going to tweet this on Wednesday and probably will later. "Live fast. Die young. Bad girls do it well." On #Supernatural it's not just the bad girls. It's all the girls. They all die.

So Castiel was watching a series (Orange is the new black) about lesbians & pansexual/bisexuals. Sam has a one night stand with a woman named Piper (that is the name of the main character from OITNB). Dean brings up Heather, a name that could stand in for mean girls in general (Heathers the dark comedy) which fits with the later song choice in the impala being "bad girls" and the Netflix series watched being about female criminals.

How does Sam have Netflix but Dean doesn't? Shouldn't it go to the entire bunker? And if it does then why send Cas to his room instead of Dean's? Dean has a more comfortable bed (memory foam mattress). Maybe he thought it'd be too pervy to have Castiel alone in Dean's room for that many hours.

Nobody is going to be able to convince me that Sam's "don't you want something more?" questions weren't about Destiel. He kept it gender neutral and the only person that "knows the business" and is "another hunter" in the episode is Castiel.

Dean can still be scary with his expressions/demeanor. His reaction when he found out Sam didn't tell him he was infected. You can definitely feel the fact that Dean tortured his way through Hell & Purgatory and was once a demon.

So do we think that Young John was a) the darkness b) Michael c) Lucifer or d) God?