View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Liia
Total Fan

Hi guys!

I haven't been here for a long while... I have followed every episode of Supernatural, but I just didn't enjoy it like I used to, you know with the boys fighting etc.
BUT! The last episode was the best IN YEARS. It was abo****ely fantastic, during a middle of it I was like thinking 'Am I really watching this, is this happening?"

BROTHERLY MOMENTS I mean.... I haven't seen those real great brotherly moments in some time. When I heard Bitch/Jerk I moment at first I didn't really realize that it was there... I had to rewind the episode back a few seconds and hear it for a second time. You know, the last time we had this was like what? season 2? it was about time!
Did you also notice the small reference to Croatoan episode? When Dean said something like "it turns out that I shot the deputy". Fantastic
The talk the boys had in the Impala... I'm glad that Sam decided to tell Dean about him getting infected, that it didn't turn out to be another secret between them that would make them fight all over again. Honesty is the way to go

Aga

Liia is offline   Reply With Quote