View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 08:23 PM
kerbear28
Fan Forum Hero

DIRTY LAUNDRY (EPISODE 1x14)
FRARY QUOTE SURVIVOR
ROUND ONE

Vote off the quote that you like the LEAST.
The first quote to receive 5 votes will be voted off.
If 48 hours pass with no quote receiving 5 votes, the quote with the most votes is eliminated.

Original Post
Previous Winners: Pilot; 1x02; 1x03; 1x04; 1x05; 1x06; 1x07; 1x08; 1x09; 1x13

1. “I just wish that we could go back to two months ago, do it all over.
Me in my wedding gown, walking down the aisle to you at Notre Dame.” ~ Mary

2. “Francis, can we turn around and go back to the country house at Anet? Everything we felt there alone, away from court.
Somehow our love seems so fragile, suddenly.” ~ Mary

3. “Things are different now. We're married. The future king and queen.” ~ Francis

4. “Well, there is something that everyone will want from us that we can agree on.” ~ Francis
“A castle full of little royals?” ~ Mary

5. “You both look happy.” ~ Greer
“We were. We are.” ~ Mary

6. "I'm sure we'll be just as happy here as we were in Paris, and Anet, and every castle from here to the Loire Valley.” ~ Mary

7. "Rub this on his...Well you know. When you detect interest." ~ Catherine

8. “Well, we are married now. All of that is behind us, all of that pain.” ~ Mary

9. “We are royals. We have the power to do terrible things. Without trust, we're nothing.” ~ Francis

10. “You were my friend, not to mention my lady, and you knew that I loved him still.” ~ Mary

11. “I missed you today. Where did you go?” ~ Francis (Deleted Scene)

12. “I went to see Bash. I told him to leave. If there was any doubt in his mind about who I want, it’s gone now.
I want you. I love you. I am married to you.” ~ Mary (Deleted Scene)

13. “After the Archduke left, I couldn’t help thinking about how fragile we are, how everything can change in an instant, how nothing is permanent.
I started thinking about our future. I want us to be a family. To share a life. I want a child, more than anything.” ~ Francis (Deleted Scene)

14. “I want a child, too. I want a family, a future with you. More than anything.” ~ Mary (Deleted Scene)