View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 06:59 PM
ocfan27
Fan Forum Hero

I am excited for the episode! I’ve been waiting for this one! I already love this episode…it is a great opening! Dean! The perfect title! This is already a great episode! Sam and the smoothies.. Sam!! How dare you! Dean singing! Singing it boys!! I am loving this episode! Matt as John! Wow! Bringing it really back! “John” and Sam having a talk about what is going on! Sam was singing in his sleep! Sam is in the backseat in the car…of course! That was a good dream Dean had! No! they need to be careful with baby!! No scratches on baby! Thank god! Omg! What is going on!! Omg! Lmao! The head on the windshield wiper…Sam got jumped! Poor Sam! Dean coming up with these random names for the monsters! She opened the cooler Dean!! Omg! Go Sam! That was awesome Dean! Dean will fight anyone…that’s for sure! Poor Baby! They everyone is back together! Amazing episode! All kinds of perfection!!
Thor/Loki Charles/Erik Kirk/Spock Zachary/Chris Dexter/Deb Nev/Max Thorin/Bilbo Neal/Peter John/D'avin Thomas/Newt Conrad/Devon Stiles/Scott Richie/Eddie
ocfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote