View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 05:16 PM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the links.

Liam Hemsworth Goes Vegan and *Surprise* Wants to Tell You About It | Obsev

Quote:
ALERT: Liam Hemsworth is a vegan now.

Our beloved meaty, muscular man has decided that the vegan life is for him and of course, like every new vegan, he wants to tell us why.

When the actor made the “major” announcement to Men’s Fitness magazine, it sounded like he had found the secret to the meaning of life.

“It’s been almost five months now,” he said. “I feel nothing but positive, mentally and physically.”

But seriously, every time someone decides to become a vegan, it becomes the biggest deal in their life.

Not only that, if you have a friend who’s a vegan, you’ll most likely become one too, which is what happened to Liam.

“I have a lot of friends who are vegan. Woody Harrelson was actually one of the original reasons I became vegan, because he’s been vegan for, I don’t know, 30 years or something,” he said.

The Hunger Games star is not only changing his eating habits for himself, he’s also trying to make brother Chris Hemsworth hop on the vegan train.

“Through talking to me, he’s somewhat adapting, I think, to eating more vegetables and more plant-based stuff,” Liam said of his big bro. Why can't we have one nice, meat-eating Hemsworth?!

Other celebs who are vegan? His ex Miley Cyrus is all about that plant-eating life. I wonder if she inspired him a little.

As long as he stays the beautiful, perfect Liam that he is, I see nothing wrong with it.
Liam Hemsworth Reflects On Miley Cyrus Relationship | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Though they broke off their engagement over two years ago, the 'Hunger Games' star says that his relationship with Cyrus was an important time in his life.

Hollywood star Liam Hemsworth has spoken about his high-profile engagement to Miley Cyrus, and their subsequent split, in a new interview. Though he’s now older and more mature, he insists that their relationship was “real” at the time.

Hemsworth and Cyrus met in 2010 while filming the romantic drama movie The Last Song, and dated for three years before splitting in September 2013, but broke off their year-long engagement after he had proposed to the former ‘Hannah Montana’ star in 2012. Obviously, this was around the time of Cyrus’ dramatic image shift, to which some attributed the break-up.

“You fall in love with who you fall in love with,” the 25 year old actor told Men’s Fitness magazine for their new cover feature. “You can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage.”

“She’s a free spirit,” the Hunger Games actor conceded. “I think she’ll always surprise people with what she does, but she’s not a malicious person in any way. She’s a young girl who wants to do what she wants to do.”

However, Hemsworth refused to countenance the suggestion that it was any kind of ‘puppy love’ infatuation. “I mean, look—we were together five years,” he said. “So I don’t think those feelings will ever change. And that’s good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn’t just a fling. It really was an important part of my life and always will be.”

While Cyrus has moved on, recently breaking up with Patrick Schwarzenegger, Hemsworth admits that his busy schedule means that his love life is on hold for the meantime.

“Dating’s really difficult,” he confessed. “I’m constantly traveling, and I don’t go out to clubs or anything like that… …I’m constantly working, and I love working. I don’t feel like I’m missing out on anything at this point - I feel like I’m focusing on the right things and prioritizing things in the right way, and I’m a healthy, happy person.”
The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 Trailer | Movie Trailers | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
As The Hunger Games trilogy comes to an end, the final installment, The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2, is set to offer fans a conclusion to mega franchise. As President apparent Snow's grip over the citizen's of Panem increases, Katniss and underground allies realise their mission is more important than ever. What began as a battle for their personal freedom has turned into a much bigger cause.

Katniss once again teams up with her closest friends, Gale, Finnick and Peeta and the District 13 unit to take on the regime. Her personal journey will push her to the edge of sanity and open her eyes to some truths that are hard to face.

Starring: Jennifer Lawrence, Natalie Dormer, Liam Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Elden Henson, Michelle Forbes
Liam Hemsworth Opens Up About Miley Cyrus: You Can Never Choose Who You Fall In Love With | Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus : Just Jared

Quote:
Liam Hemsworth is opening up about his engagement and relationship with Miley Cyrus in the new issue of Men’s Fitness.

When asked if he regretted anything, the 25-year-old actor said, “You fall in love with who you fall in love with; you can never choose. I guess some people just come with a little more baggage.”

“I mean, look—we were together five years, so I don’t think those feelings will ever change. And that’s good because that proves to me that it was real. It wasn’t just a fling. It really was an important part of my life and always will be. She’s a free spirit. I think she’ll always surprise people with what she does, but she’s not a malicious person in any way. She’s a young girl who wants to do what she wants to do,” Liam added.

Donna