View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 10:55 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

Gonna do this again because I finished season 2!

Favorite/Least Favorite Character
Favorite this season was Jess! I thought Milo was a great addition to the cast and he fit in perfectly. Still also loved Rory, Luke, Lorelai, Emily, Sookie, and Paris as well.
Least favorite was Dean, yet again.

Favorite/Least favorite couple
Rory/Jess! God I loved their build up and interaction. Still loved LL too but they were a bit angstier this season it seemed.
Least favorite was Rory/Dean. It was hard watching Rory lose interest. I felt bad for him.

Fav/Least fav friendships
still the same ones from last season. rory/lorelai. paris/rory. lorelai/emily. also liked the interactions with jess/luke and luke/rory.

Favourite/least fav Storyline Arc:
favorite was after rory realized she had feelings for jess and all their interactions.
least favorite was probably anything involving richard. i like him small doses but not when the focus is on him.

Favourite/Least fav Episode
Favorite episodes were 204, 210, 213, 219, 222
least favorites were probably the first few regarding max and the wedding, and maybe 211 and 218.

Most shocking moment? Saddest moment?
saddest was maybe all the rory/lorelai and lorelai/luke fights, as well as dean realizing rory had feelings for jess.
most shocking im not sure. maybe the accident episode because the show never really went to that extreme before.

What were you disappointed with?/what would you change/have done differently?
once again i wouldn't chance much, i like how the show progresses naturally and everything seems to stay in continuality. i maybe would have had more L/L friend interaction because there was a lot of anger this year. And i think sometimes they make Lorelai too childish.

What storyline/relationship/character/etc. would you have liked more development for?
i think lane was kind of in the background this season and id liked to see more about her.

What do you want to see happen next year?
If I didnt know where it was going id have said:
-l/l's romantic storyline making quicker progress.
-rory/jess dating.
-rory graduating from chilton.
(again all these happened)

How does this season compare to previous seasons?
Really great season, I am not sure whether I liked it more than season 1. I liked season 2 because of Jess and Rory/Jess but i preferred LL in season 1 and most of the season 1 storylines so its tough! I'd probably say season 1 had a tiny bit of an edge for me.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote