View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 12:07 AM
obthavariable
Master Fan

The match-ups for the tournament were determined completely by random drawing. Depending on the number of nominations a celebrity received, that was how many entries they got in the drawing. There were five celebrities who received the most nominations with four, eleven who had three, and sixteen with two. As each celebrity was drawn, they were placed in the seeded spot which their order determined. In other words, the first celebrity who was drawn got the #1 seed spot, the second one went to #2, and so forth. This created interesting match-ups and set up a tournament in which interesting results can be expected. We shall see how it goes, and most importantly, we shall see who is the winner after five rounds!

Before we begin, I want to give a special shoutout to three celebrities who have made it into the survivor tournament for all four years that we've been holding it. Chris Hemsworth, Tom Hiddleston, and Angelina Jolie.

Vote for the celebrity whom you want to move on to the next round. Even if you're not familiar with all the celebrities or feel too conflicted about choosing between two who are against each other, please vote in each match-up. Now without further delay:

Fourth Annual
Who's the Hottest Celebrity in the World?

Survivor Tournament

FIRST ROUND

Tom Hiddleston

vs. Chris Evans

Daniel Gillies

vs. Lee Pace

Misha Collins

vs. Katie Cassidy

Josh Hartnett

vs. Ryan Gosling

Emilia Clarke

vs. Paul Wesley

Adam Levine

vs. Colin Farrell

Taylor Swift

vs. Eva Green

Lauren Jauregui

vs. Angelina Jolie

Josh Hutcherson

vs. Ashley Benson

Jai Courtney

vs. Dylan O'Brien

Katharine McPhee

vs. Scott Michael Foster

Jessica Chastain

vs. Camila Cabello

Tyler Hoechlin

vs. Jensen Ackles

Scarlett Johansson

vs. Jenna Coleman

Sebastian Stan

vs. Channing Tatum

Chris Hemsworth

vs. Joshua Jackson

To visualize how the tournament will transpire, here's the complete bracket.
An updated one will be posted when each round begins.

"Sucker Punch" is the love of my life and "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" is the reason I live

Last edited by obthavariable; 10-26-2015 at 12:13 AM
obthavariable is offline   Reply With Quote