View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 06:11 PM
Cmtaylor531
Elite Fan

I loved the episode again. Arrow as been on fire so far this season.

I actually enjoyed the Nanda Parbat stuff. I wasn't sure I would. Maybe I just forgot how much I love Nyssa. I can't wait for Malcom and her to come to head. Regardless I'm so glad she destroyed the pit so we can get over the whole death has no meaning crap thrown at Arrow. It does now.

I'm a little worried where they will take Thea with this whole blood lust thing now. A part of me thinks it would be awesome to see her as a villian for a bit. Then again a part of me doesn't want her to darken her soul more with Killing people. So I guess we will see where this all leads.

I liked the Felicity/Curtis stuff. I loved Curtis saying how awesome it was that his boss was trying help the people oh Starling as well. So how long till he finds out Oliver is the Arrow.

Glad to see Dig/Oliver getting back on the same page. I loved Felicty taking charge and boss them around. She wasn't kidding around. oh and Dig and Oliver looking surprised that Felcity fended of Double Down. Funny stuff.

Okay so the lair was under Palmer Tech which is cool. However apparently Oliver has been working on something new. So where will be located? Under Palmer tech actually made since and let Felcity bounce between the two. How will she do that at the new lair?

Oh and I'm assuming Ray is the one sending stuff to Felcity's phone.

Oh no so apparently Laurel new Malcom was the new RAS just not about the pit. Eh, Wel I guess Thea probaly told her.

I'll have to watch the episode again because my stuoid fiancé kept talking so it sure I missed stuff.

The promo for next week ...
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote