View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 05:51 AM
Caledon
Extreme Fan

So.. if "The Affair" gets renewed next year we might get Josh in 8 episodes out of 10 or 12 next year depending on the running length and then Season 2 out for DVD. Then the little "Sky" cameo..

2016 looks a lean year and if "The Affair" doesn't get renewed then it could be even leaner for 2017. If Josh doesn't want to do big 22 run episodes of series then I respect him for his choices but it seems in a way that the fans are being cheated with very little screen coverage or output of him. Don't get me wrong, I'm only raising a point here as no doubt some people may have noticed this and maybe don't want to come out and comment.
It's his choice how he runs his life and what he feels obligated to do, I get that most sincerely, but I wish to hell he'd do something to keep his profile up when "The Affair" isn't filming.

There's stuff like "Gotham, Supernatural, The Flash, Daredevil" etc on air and Josh could easily do a two or three episode arc in anything if he desired. Heck even "X-files" is back and could be on for more shows!. The possibilities are endless for him and I know I'd like to see him in more stuff and the show or shows he would appear in would benefit from his acting abilities but we just don't see it do we?!. If Dominic West and Ruth Wilson are in such demand then you would think Josh would be after the critical acclaim that the "Affair" has been receiving wouldn't you?.

Guess being a Josh fan is pretty frustrating at times. I just hope the moniker "Mr Kruger" doesn't become more than permanent or from what I've been reading elsewhere, he will shed more fans down the line.
There.. I needed to get that off my chest..