View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Hero of Time
Fan Forum Star

I don't expect any MCU movies to be carbon copies of the comics and I think that anyone expecting that is in for a not so nice surprise. The way I see it, adaptations bring the comics to new audiences and a new medium, they're never going to be able to make their movies living comics and it surprises me that at this point there's still so many people angry and clinging onto comic details . That's why I'm always open-minded to adaptations. I think Marvel does a great job at staying somewhat true to their source material while reinvigorating their movies with new stuff and new twists . Also, we should be really careful while talking about real on . There are facts and there are opinions.

Personally, I'm really happy with the way Marvel brought Ant Man and The Wasp to the MCU, from casting Rudd and Lilly, to the way they were written and portrayed. I can't wait for Ant Man and The Wasp ,especially because of Hope, she has lots of potential and I would love to see her reunited with Janet and a potential team-up with Natasha .