View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 09:28 AM
GirLunLoosed
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhoney (View Post)
Okay, c'mon, are you guys telling me no one thought Abbie was as cold as a fish in last night's episode? Crane looked like he was on death's door and Abbie didn't know why and didn't seem all that upset about it.
Hey Blackhoney, I remember when I first watched the stabbing scene I thought she was pretty chill given the circumstance bc I was like oh my god he's about to go unconscious, he could die. But then when I thought about it I just thought it was purposeful bc if Abbie panics, or her voice is worried and frazzled and he senses that he bleeds out faster.

Pandora showing up to twist the knife so to speak is was really made me have a reaction to her. Abbie and Ichabod were completely vulnerable in that scene, and I felt so bad for Abbie because she had to just sit there and listen to her talking junk because of Crane's predicament.

What I did find off putting and I forgot to say was the scene with Abbie and Daniel. I get she needed to check in with her boss, but I felt that she should have been with Crane (who at the time I presumed was in a hospital.) lol. So I'm just guessing that his wound wasn't that severe bc they let him come home. idk. I'm curious to see is he will be completely healed in the next episode.