View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 10:39 PM
Alexa
Fan Forum Star

loved this episode. the country feel was cool and it seemed more mature then previous episodes with a good storyline going.

i know people dont like the triangle but it feels natural to me, but I've always seen the lucaya chemistry. im not sure exactly where the writers plan to go but i am just gonna try to enjoy whatever happens. it's interesting that riley said she knew that maya thought riley loved lucas like a brother and it was also very clear riley was lying. I'm not sure where the writers are gonna go because they are obviously writing good things for both sides.

i liked seeing riley have confidence in lucas and telling him that he can do it. i love her positivitely, she is so sweet. and he looked so sad when she said she dint have feelings for him in that way.

but i dont think maya leaving meant that maya DIDNT believe in him, she was just scared for him. which said a lot about her feelings too. and i dont think her feelings for lucas came out of nowhere at all. she's been making fun of him for ages and the last few episodes have hinted at some things between them. though i am surprised, i thought it would be lucas first.

one thing i didnt like and thought was weird though was the ending when riley kinda called out maya in front of everyone. why would she do that?

super anxious for part 2!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote