View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 11:22 PM
GirLunLoosed
New Fan

I loved the episode. At first it was in the like zone but Ichabbie's final scene really tied it all together nicely for me and I was literally wowed by the way Tom and Nicole navigated that scene.

I hate Pandora, but in a good way, I really like her as a villain. Season 1 had that great season finale where John Noble is revealed as the son/horseman but in hindsight it would have been nice had he stayed the sineater. Knowing he was the son he always came of as petulant and whiny. I'm really intrigued by Pandora's Little Shop of Horror's feed me Seymour plant.

Abbie taking his petition and just signing it was cute, it's cool that he was trying to find a way to do things on his own though. I really enjoyed Ichabod's monologue railing against government. Other little things I liked was Abbie kicking in doors with what looked like size fives.

I liked the Jack the Ripper he was kind of bad a$$ and his voice was very, very scary to me lol. I was cracking up at the "aw damn" when he brushed of bullets and a third? story fall. Is it weird that Abbie told Danny about Jenny and not Ichabod? Idk. It's definitely weird that some chick knows Jenny's moves. Who did she learn those things from if not Corbin, and if she did learn from Corbin why wouldn't she speak up, she saw Joe who looks exactly like him, so clearly it's his son. Idk but it'll be interesting to see what comes of it.

Ichabod was warm with the lady who's offering him help, I'm a shipper but I am fine with seeing them with other people (as long as ichabbie gets together eventually), I just wish she was Caroline, but hey what can you do.

When Ichabod got stabbed I was like what thee hell is going on. And then they had the nerve to go to commercial break. They better stop playing with me, there were no parts of that, that were even a little bit okay. BlackHoney I'm sorry that you didn't like the eppy. You and me were both mad that the dinner didn't take place. We'll see what becomes of this rain-check. Part of me thinks that Abbie's reaction to him getting stabbed was understated, purposefully so. I'm not sure if it was the writers or Nicole fighting for her character or both. But I did feel after episode one that she might distance herself from him a bit, yes he's her bestie and fellow witness but he did ghost on her for nine months. That had to hurt and she would be foolish to allow him to become this huge integral part of her world again without really knowing if he is there to stay. I get that he needed that time and space, but anything could have been going on with her, she could have really needed him and he wouldn't have known because he didn't check in.

On the other hand I don't think Abbie's the type to panic or worry until she has absolute reason to do so. (Funny I was just working on my fic and I said something to that same effect). Because of the way her life is with the apocalypse and her work she really can't let herself go there until she has to because she would be constantly worried crazy. They always almost die, he just got touched this week. Til this day my least favorite scene was in Deliverance when Katrina stops breathing and Abbie says something like oh my God she's not breathing, it was just unbelievable because she's trained to act. I also think she was willfully not trying to pay attention to Pandora because she knows that she means her no good.

But the reason I loved this eppy is because for the first time since watching the show I got the impression that Abbie is really in love with Ichabod. I could have heard it wrong but in the very first scene I thought Pandora said something like so many of them trying to merge? to her plant and it just made me think of hearts merging. Then at the end I absolutely adored Tom and Nicole's scene, I thought it was so very well acted and raw, and I just loved it. I don't think she would have been looking at him the way she was looking at him if he could have seen her, because she made it pretty clear how she feels about him. And he did as well, I loved him sitting up to actually lay eyes on her and checking on her when she mentioned Pandora showed up. He's always pledging his allegiance to her but tonight was different because he was drugged so essentially as good as drunk and I think his truths were coming out and he tells her that he's most grateful that they're together again. It just seemed like a very raw moment to me, because he was falling asleep and I think with those last words he pushed his way back into her heart, and she is horrified of losing him. I don't know if the flower that grew was their hearts merging or just her fear of losing him, but I now believe she's in love with him, I just don't think she wants to be.

One a side note I haven't watched any fanvids in a while and I don't know how to make them but if I could I would totally make one of this season's Ichabbie's scenes to Janet Jackson's Again. From the moment his dusty butt shows up in cuffs until the couch scenes. If anyone could do that I would be super ridiculously grateful. lol

Last edited by GirLunLoosed; 10-15-2015 at 11:30 PM Reason: Spelling