View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 02:57 PM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Fez's Diary Entry: #7

Fez gets board.

Today I made a great discovery! It was snowing a lot, as usual in Point Place, and there was not much to do but hang out with my friends in Eric’s basement once again. But then it snowed so hard that the power went out. I was afraid at first, but then we lit candles, and it became quite romantic. But, alas, my beloved Nina was not there, so I had no one to be romantic with, and when I tried to be romantic with myself in the corner. ... Well, apparently, that is not polite.

Anyway, on to my discovery. Well, after we lit some more candles (and Kelso lit some of his body toots -- it was very exciting), Eric pulled out a few board games for us to play to pass the time. And, lo and behold, there was a game called Candy Land! Oh, what could be better than a place, no -- a whole country -- filled with candy!

Eric said there was no real land, that it was just a game someone made up, but this is foolishness. Why would they name the game that if it did not really exist? Chutes and ladders are real! I’ve seen a twister! And who hasn’t said, "Sorry"?

Eric continued to deny the land existed, and the others did too -- but I know they are hiding the truth. Somewhere, this Candy Land exists, and I will find it if it is the last thing I do!

Once I finish drinking the hot chocolate and marshmallows that Mrs. Forman made me, of course. And after the brownies she made. Oh, and those cookies too...

---

That ‘70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.