View Single Post
Old 10-13-2015, 06:29 PM
Elektra
Total Fan

- Officer Patty Spivot. Not sure what to make of her yet. I kind of got a Wesley Crusher feeling from her, but maybe I'm jumping the gun here.

- So Caitlin has gotten over her dead husband in 6 months? That little talk with Jay didn't sit well with me. It's like "Yeah, lost my husband, but it's all good..."

I mean, I don't expect Caitlin to mourn forever. She had her moment in the premiere... but the writers seemed to be portraying her as being a bit dismissive of her loss here. It's a great disservice to her character.

Having said that, however, I think I may start shipping SnowJay, because they certainly had some palatable chemistry on-screen. (Yeah, I'm fickle... ).

- Why was Barry not using his voice/face disguise thing with Patty? Does he just not care if she recognizes him?

- Zoom "needs to be the best"… hmm… I know a certain "dead" police officer who needed to be the best too.

- Wait, Joe knew his wife was alive all this time? And he's been in contact with her?

I thought maybe she disappeared and he didn't know where she was… but all this time, she was just a phone call away?! WTF, Joe? Why did you let your daughter believe she was dead?!

I really hope there's a good reason for this, and she's not just some deadbeat mom.

- So… Cisco gets a "Vibe" when in contact with people (or parts of people) from Earth 2. I see what you did there, show.

- There's a Harrison Wells on Earth 2. That was to be expected, but is that Harrison Wells also a version of Eobard Thawne? He looked kinda shady at the end there.

Last edited by Elektra; 10-13-2015 at 08:53 PM