View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 09:55 PM
FauxDetective
Loyal Fan

I really liked this episode! Ray seems like he'll be a fun addition to the show and bring out a different side of Walter, or should I say, Wally.

Loved seeing Sylvester getting to be the courageous one. From the promo I really thought they would play this storyline for laughs, but it was actually a pretty tense episode.

I was worried about Quintis after the sneak peek but now that I've seen Chet, I would be shocked if he turned out to be a love interest. I definitely got an old friend/foster brother vibe. Now that I'm pretty confident they're not going with the typical love triangle storyline, and since we all know they'll get together eventually, I think I'm actually going to enjoy the slightly angsty direction this is going. Gives us a chance to see another side of Happy and Toby.

I think my favorite thing was the scene between Toby and Cabe at the end. Just like last week, Cabe saw that Toby was upset and stepped in to help him out. Last season we saw that Cabe cared about the whole team, but this season he really seems like a father figure to them all and not only to Walter.
FauxDetective is offline   Reply With Quote