View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 02:25 PM
OhRightTheConscienceThing
Extreme Fan

Really loved all those wonderful gifsets of Snow & Regina last episode that were passed arounfpd on tumblr.

Regina affirming Snow's role in their latest quest to save Emma:

"Ready?".

Loved how Regina affirms Snow as the most important person in Granny's as she defers to Snow here.

Yes, all of Emma's family and loved ones will band together to rescue Emma from the evil which has consumed her. Yet Regina very simply and elegantly elelvates Snow's significance.

Not enough Snowing in the premier but at least I loved how the writers emphasized the mother daughter bond between Snow and Emma using Regina.

I know the episode had to rush quickly to Camelot but would have loved a scene between Regina and Snow where Snow would have taken Regina to the loft and handed Regina the baby blanket. Still it was a sweet moment between the two.

I was thrilled at Comic Con when Ginnifer Goodwin was the voiceover of our panel promo. Really hope her parents play the most valuable role in rescuing Emma.

And super excited for all and any Snow Regina interaction in this latest venture.

I saw Adam at one of the hotels when some friends and I went for a Sunday brunch and of course passionately gushed to his face my undying love for Snow and Regina's evolving relationship. I hope Adam doesn't forget about me this season. -- fingers crossed --