View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Logan
Fan Forum Hero

She talked about that recently how dating(on TV ) joey from friends was his her first big break . I have seen the ep only once with Paget . so many Friends episodes , I ll see if it is on Net flix thus i can go right to the episodes she was in

i am fan of another period and paget comedy as Do do is very funny

Beliver i was merging all the extra posts from last thread but need post # 1 to be the op

]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountain_Girl (View Post)
Who else was in Ghost Whisper?

I also liked Jean. Paget is my top favorite, but Jean is my second.

Quote:
believer14

No one, the mother of the unsubs in the S9 premiere was a co-star to JLH on Ghost Whisperer. I can't decide between Kate or Alex, they weren't too long on the show.. :/

Left and fired isn't the same. Mandy quit because of we know why and Lola left because she wanted to be closer to her family. AJ and Paget were fired, Jean left, Kate left. Rachel Nichols? Fired.
Honestly, Edward was a way better showrunner than Erica Messer now, that's just facts, better writing better seasons, then CBS wanted to "intervene" that resulted in firing AJ and Paget, then getting them back via petition and contract. He left when he heard that they were fired, he knew what the show made tick

Last edited by Logan; 10-04-2015 at 11:50 AM