View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 07:59 AM
tslpsh
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
The rapemance on OLTL with TSJ's Todd and Marty (but soaps seem to think pairing women with their rapists is so hot. Sick bastards)

From what I can remember on AMC

Janet wanting to get plastic surgery to look like Brooke
Dimitri and Maria sleeping together, and everyone thinking her baby was Dimitri's when it was Edmund's
The Taylor recast going completely BSC over Noah by lying about a pregnancy, miscarriage, then about Noah killing Louie Greco (God I hated her, liked the original Taylor before they made her nuts though)
Trevor and Janet falling in love (Too much bad blood and history)
Maria having amnesia
Alec sleeping with Hayley's mother Arlene
Having Laura go crazy over Leo
Jack's sister Kit accusing Ryan of rape
Ryan and Liza's short fling after Gillian died (WTF?)

That's all that come to mind right now.
Ooh another AMC fan. I actually like the Alec and Arlene story -- that to me was the last time Hayley had a good story. I never liked Mateo. She was a better character before him.

I agree with a lot of these others though. Maria and her years of weeping over babies was tiresome. Made me root for Kelsey. That story would've been better with Brooke/Edmund/Erica/Dimitri given Brooke and Erica's history. Maria was no match for Erica.

Trevor and Janet never made sense either, plus I resented the show getting rid of Kate Collins just to keep Trevor. To me, Natalie was a bigger asset to the show, where as he was more expendable.

Kit was a stupid character, and she had no chemistry with Edmund either.