View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 03:24 AM
Lauren Helen Graham
Fan Forum Star

Just a reminder: Please don't quote images, it's again rules. You can simply make them urls Thanks.

Quote:
This moment was EVERYTHING. Like do you hear me? EVERYTHING! Red called Ressler out on his tough cop bull-crap and let him know he knows Ressler understands the truth about Liz. She's not a spy or a traitor. She's the Liz he knows and has grown to care for. Red was able to cut thru his shell and make him promise to give Liz the benefit of EVERY doubt. And Ressler gave Red his word.
I totally hear you, Chelly And yes, it really was everything! It gave him something to think about and I'm really super curious if he'll at some point admit those feelings, to himself and maybe even her...

Hazel (oh man, I'm not sure I recall your name ), that gif-set is soooo amazing! One of the best scenes of the episode if you ask me.

Do you guys think that right now he really believes that Liz is that Russian spy? Or do you still think he is giving her the benefit of every doubt? I was really wondering about it when I watched the episode.

Miranda, I think it's good then that you had the day off yesterday