View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 06:21 AM
Atti's Angel
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Brekkon:
<STRONG> It was about 10 minutes from the time I'd left the store until I'd returned, and I totally wasn't expecting my bag to be there...But it was!

You and Jimmy still aren't 100%? [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] And Matt is going over to Iraq for 14 months? Send him our [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]...

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Your friend is the voice of reason? Ha, in my group of friends, I guess I was that. The good listener, the mother hen, the concience... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OMG I am so happy it was there. What a relief.

And I am so sorry I have not gotten to that PM. I will on Sunday cuz I work all day today and tomorrow.

Jimmy and I are still not talking.

I also got a call from Matt last night and he will be in for 4 days instead of 7. Well staying here that is. I pick him up on Christmas from his Dad's Then I keep him until the morning of the 30th [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] What a great Christmas present!

Well yeah we are both to each other [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Well I think most of my stress was that she didn't like her birthday gift and I pride myself on the best gifts [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I gave her a $60.00 Dave Matthews ticket, because she said she would go with me, and after I had bought the ticket she changed her mind cuz she didn't have the $, so I just gave it to her. I did hear about it from my mother "You gave her a $60 ticket", but that's mothers [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. Then she told me she didn't like the gift 3 weeks later. I guess it just really upset me and now she doesn't want to go at all.

Quote:
Originally posted by *Kimbles*:
<STRONG>Yes I got Orlando's and Lijah's autograph! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] Lijah was sooooooo cute!! and Sweet and ah! Great all a round! I talked to him for like 5 seconds hehe and he liked my Smashing Pumpkins shirt...i wonder why [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]. I posted all about it on the Elijah Wood meeting him thingy thread [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] His eyes are beautiful! [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
OM I am so jealous. Wow, and your a Smashing Pumpkin fan!?! That's so gret. I have the biggest thing for Billy Corgan! I even have one SP sticker on my car with all the Dave [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]. [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] I'm not sure which I'm more excited for, your seeing them, or your being a SP fan [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 12-12-2003: Message edited Atti's Angel ]

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote