View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 07:12 AM
Atti's Angel
Master Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Sorry for my vanishing I've just been really stressed lately. I'm back though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

I'll have to catch up on the thread when I get home from work, but Brek, I found the $100 Mr. Ben franklin was sitting in my back seat when I was cleaning my car. Jimmy still isn't paying me the rest of the rent/utilities, he is actually acting like I am not even in the room when he enters.

Matt is coming back. He's coming to stay with me from the 26 to the 2nd. Then they are shipping him to Iraq for 14 months [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

My boss is still self centered, and Shannon has backed out of going to Dave Matthews with me. So I am now trying to sell my tickets. I have asked about 5 people and either they just don't like Dave, have plans, or are broke.

I talked to Shannon for the first time since saturday and I guess that was one of my biggest stresses [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I guess she is my voice of reason. She basically explained all my stresses to me and I am so relieved. Still a bit stress, just calmer about them. I guess I will deal with them one by one [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img].

Be back tonight

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Shelly

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Atti's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote