View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 01:15 AM
Brekkon
Obsessed Fan

"Hi!", Sami! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] You know, you an utter more than a sentece here. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Ahhh! Jo! Of course we remember you! How could we forget a fellow Elijah fan?! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Bummer that school got in the way of your online time, but I suppose an education of some sort would take priority. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] How have you been?

Like your avvie by the way. "The O.C." just aired in Australia last week, and I'm so very hooked. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Aww Linds, well I'm glad you had fun in your drunken state. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I myself do not drink, as to feel out of control is not a feeling I'd like to feel. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That didn't make sense, did it? I worked on Saturday *grumbles* and just spent the Sunday doing what I normally do = catch up on my post (as I penpal) and watch movies. I actually watched 3 eps of "Undeclared" cos I hadn't watched the eps I'd taped off telly.

"Hello!", Kimbles! Ooh, when you get your photos developed, you know who'd like to see them, right? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Hey Sara! No, no, no. I'm not like that. Of course I'm not bitchy that you had a fantastic opertunity to see your fave idols...of course I'm totally happy that you had that experience. I may be green with envy, but in a friendly way, not bitchy. So by telling us every single detail would not be rubbing it in our faces or showing off. You're just sharing your story to fellow fans. And that's a good thing, yeah? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Ha, I'd gathered that this regular customer wanted me to help his neighbour, but my marital status doesn't have anything to do with it. His excuse was that he (his neighbour) would feel funny if I had a boyfriend. This doesn't go down well with me...Just be honest, direct and straight to the point.

Aww, you're so cute - jumping up and down and stuff. You geek, you! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

Sand: Do we care about quality or quantity? Take that how you will. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Kimbles, do tell me about seeing Adam Brody! Is he as nice in person as he looks in TV land (personality/looks wise)...?

Ha, I remember reading that you guys (Americans) had the extended editions at the movies...I was so jealous. So imagine my surprise when we have it in Australia too. Movie one and two are running for 2 weeks, but not consecutively. I'll see movie one Monday night, movie two Thursday night as these are the only days I'm not working. I'll probably be going alone. I am such a loner. [img]smilies/pout.gif[/img] But I don't mind. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Went to the mall today. I'm one of those people that picks on what people are wearing. And when I say people, I mean girls. A little strip of material wrapped around your a [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]e is called a skirt? And a little strip of material drapped around your neck is called a top? Give me a break! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Then coming home on the train, my biological father, whom I want nothing to do with, tried to approach me. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Why can't people just leave me the f [img]smilies/censored.gif[/img]k alone? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

Thanks for letting me rant, guys. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

PS: If anyone is needing the January 2003 "Empire" magazine with Elijah Wood (as Frodo) on the cover, just give me a yell. I collect full mags with my faves on the cover = "LOTR" cast being at the top of my list.

PPS: Sand, my mum and sister went to a Def Leppard concert in 1991, when I was at the tender age of 10. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

"Drink this blood and we'll become immortal, baby..." ["Immortal" by The Rasmus]

Are YOU listening?

In an mmmbop I'm ...
Brek
Brekkon is offline   Reply With Quote