View Single Post
Old 10-02-2015, 07:21 AM
courtneybangelcakes
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting!

From the last thread....now that I think about it, it's not completely odd that Joey was the Maid of Honor for Gale. I sometimes forget how close Gale and Joey's mother were. It would make sense then that that Gale was sort of a mother-figure for her. It's actually kind of sweet. So I take back my previous comments.

Yeah, PJo's relationship was very different than DJos Pacey and Joey were just so much more mature and honestly more in love. In today's episode, Dawson explains as much - in everything Pacey and Joey do, you can tell they're in love. A lot of it is the chemistry, but honestly the writing depicts this too. As I was saying before, Joey is so much more confident and she is so comfortable and sure of her relationship with Pacey. You can really see it in the way they are around each other, whether in their arguments, kissing, makeups, just holding hands -- it's there.

I love today's episode -- Drunk Joey is so cute! Though this is one of the few episodes I find her to be annoying. Complaining about being #4? Come on. I get being worried about college and financial issues but basically everyone she talked to she was complaining about it. But I love how adamant Pacey and Joey are about not wanting to leave each other Very sweet.

I actually like Dawson in S4. I love his relationship with Gretchen and I think this is the season he truly begins to find himself outside of his relationship with Joey. I think in the later years Dawson is a much more likeable character He says and does a lot of sweet things this season for Joey and PJO. I always love the scene where he gives Joey the picture of Pacey and Joey. Makes me tear up.