View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 12:21 PM
CleverDevil
Extreme Fan

Welcome Rita .

It might be sad but I agree with Do and I think it's better something good comes to an end before it might end up getting bad.

As for the lurkers. Come out! This is a wonderful place for everyone who's obsessed with QaF.

I always got attached to tv shows but I never experienced such an intensity like with QaF. It made me join a forum for the first time in my life. It was a German board and the tone was often very rough and unfriendly there . So I started looking for an English speaking board and lucky me - I found it (thank you google). I was actually a short time lurker because I needed just a few days to come to the conclusion that I would love posting here. So I became a member. This was exactly a year ago and I'm glad I met all these wonderful people.

Try it! Join our little community. We love new posters! Come out of the lurking closet and join the fun!

As for the postcounts. I'm sorry. I know I'm partly responsible because I stay away from the board sometimes. I promise I'll be around more often as soon as my Season 6 is finished.

Icon by Carmen
Who says love is an easy ride - General Motors?
CleverDevil is offline   Reply With Quote