View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 11:43 AM
eternalfate
Fan Forum Legend

THIS IS THE LAST ROUND! So the last quote standing will be the winner.

ICHABBIE QUOTE SURVIVOR SEASON 2
Vote off your least favorite quote, the first quote with four votes is out/or the quote with the most votes in 24 hours is eliminate.

1. "I promise you, I will return for you!” Voted off Round 19

2. We are survivors, you and I. Voted off Round 3

3. You and I must remain together if there is any hope of victory. The only risk, Lieutenant, is in leaving you behind." Voted off Round 17

4. My faith in you is my greatest weakness.

5. "Lieutenant! No no no no no ABBIE!!!" Voted off Round 7

6. Drop the façade, Lieutenant. I'm all too aware of why you insist I learn these skills. But hear me, Grace Abigail Mills. It is not our fate for one of us to bury the other. We shall be victorious or defeated... together. Voted off Round 15

7. Wasn't bad. For some real practice, I'm gonna hafta take you to a hockey game. Voted off Round 1

8. No, we'll lead him. Of course I'm coming with you. Voted off Round 6

9. Every woman wants her man in good shape. Voted off Round 2

10. No matter what obstacles we face, no matter how many disagreements we have, our bond cannot be broken. Voted off Round 18

11. Thank you, Lieutenant. It is through your eyes that I see myself most clearly.

12. Well, at the very least, I'm grateful you arrived when you did. And enchanted bullets. Nice touch. Voted off Round 4

13. "I don't think I would've made it without you, Crane." "Nor I you, Lieutenant." Voted off Round 16

14. Oh no, no. Miss Mills here is my partner. Uh, not-not life partner.... She's my-we- Voted off Round 14

15. "To be effective, we must put our bond as Witnesses before anyone, or anything else." Voted off Round 13

16. Listen to me. No matter what the course of fate, and no matter *how* we get there, I look forward to experiencing *your* America. It will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance all over again, Miss Mills. Voted off Round 12

17. Before Katrina was here, we took down all kinds of supernatural threats... without magic. Voted off Round 9

18. What matters now more than ever is that you and I stay true. Trust is the only currency with any value. Voted off Round 11

19. Anyone could tell that girl had a case of Crane on the brain. Voted off Round 5

20. More than that, we're friends. Voted off Round 10

21. "Well Leftenant, let us change the course of history... again. Voted off Round 8

Last edited by eternalfate; 09-18-2015 at 11:57 AM