View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Donna K.
Fan Forum Legend

Bradley Cooper | Bradley Cooper's dazzling dance moves | Contactmusic.com

Quote:
Bradley Cooper claims he used to win over women with his impressive dance moves when he was younger.

Bradley Cooper used his dance moves as a ''way in'' with women when he was younger.

The 'American Sniper' star - who is dating model Irina Shayk - showed off his fancy footwork on the 'Late, Late Show with James Corden' and admitted it always wowed the girls when he was a teenager.

He joked: ''I did well in the Bar Mitzvahs growing up. I couldn't wait to get on the dancefloor, that was my in.''

The impressed host said: ''Oh my God! That was impressive. You pulled out some moves, which was exceptional. You've got some moves in your locker.''

Bradley was joined on the show by fellow actors Andrew Garfield and Jake McDorman and the British host joked they all looked like the ''best boy band'' ever created when all seated on the sofa together.

He said: ''We're just four hot guys hanging out. We are like the best boy band anyone could ever create, aren't we?

''[Jake is] the cute one, [Andrew] is 'the one with edge and [Bradley] is the guy who's everyone's favourite little sweetheart.

''I'm the fat one who writes the songs. But I'm on lead vocals!''
ETA:

Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Will Not Add New Characters » Bulletin Leader

Quote:
In February 2016, Marvel Studios is poised to start filming “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2” by James Gunn.

James Gunn is now spearheading the Marvel Cosmic Universe by helming the Guardians of the Galaxy movies.

On his Facebook page, Gunn revealed a humorous reason why Marvel will not allow him to use a name for a certain race, and it is surprisingly sexual. But today I received a brand new reason for being advised against calling one of the alien species “Sneepers”.

“While writing Guardians scripts I like to use the names of characters from the comics as much as possible – it makes watching the movie more fun for longtime Marvel fans (one of whom is me)”, Gunn wrote.

What’s interesting, though, is that apparently the Sneepers had three pectoral muscles, and the females had three breasts as a result. The publication also mentioned that the aforementioned alien race might be linked to the “Triple-Breasted Whore of Erocticon Six”, known as Eccentrica Gallumbitis. Also, he believed that it was a nuisance when he could not use a name. It turns out the reason is not due to another studio owning the rights, but the translation of “Sneepers” into Icelandic. The publication mentioned that this element is usual for huge Hollywood films that are released in various areas of the world.

Screen Rant also reports that Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Nebula (Karen Gillan) and all the core characters from the first movie will return, namely Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Drax the Destroyer (Dave Bautista), Michael Rooker (Yondu Udonta) Sean Gunn (Kraglin/ On Set Rocket Raccoon) and the voices of Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper.

So, what characters will show up and make a few cameos in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or vol. 2, or whatever they are going to call it?

Donna

Last edited by Donna K.; 09-13-2015 at 06:56 PM