View Single Post
Old 09-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Damocles
Fan Forum Hero

katherineheigl: So this was all kinds of amazing. @RosarioDawson​ got @angel_cheryl_ladd to do THE pose with us! ♥ #WorkingIt #WomenInFilm You KNOW you wanna visit the #Unforgettable set! Follow the link in my bio and find out how you can join me!!!

katherineheigl: #TBT 10/31/1995. Blink and you'll miss it! My 16 year old self walking the runway at @nicolemillernyc fashion show with some famous faces. #spring1996collection. #Repost @bproductionsnyc with @repostapp

katherineheigl: Awesome show last night! My man @joshbkelley totally rocked @thehotelcafe. #Repost @goosee9 with @repostapp

katherineheigl: Doubling up! ❤ the amazing Jennifer Sims for helping me look like a pro jumper on the #Unforgettable set yesterday.

katherineheigl: Perks of the job! #Unforgettable movie.

katherineheigl: #TBT 2006 and a wonderful family vacation! Board game fun with my nephew Jason and niece Maddie. @okmagazine 01/30/06

katherineheigl: Meet Tessa! The wonderfully complicated woman I'm playing in my new film Unforgettable #awomanscorned

katherineheigl: Hit Agoura Hills for the Saved In America screening yesterday. If you care about pets see this film! #adoptdontshop

katherineheigl: We're out supporting Kim Sill's documentary Saved In America. All proceeds from the movie screenings help animals in need! @jasonheiglfoundation #SavedInAmerica savedinamericathefilm.com

katherineheigl: #TBT to my July 29 - Aug 4 2000 @tvguide cover shoot!

katherineheigl: Went platinum for my new movie role... still getting used to it. The good news is @joshbkelley is vibing it...

Catching up a bit!