View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 03:33 PM
rocky845
Fan Forum Hero

Aw. Even though I had a feeling that this question could come up one day soon, it still hurts my heart to see that it's being considered now, that it's now a real possiblity. I've kind of been in the same boat as Si, except I plan to catch up on TVD after I've caught up on season two of TO. It's just been terrible timing that has kept me away from this board and from the show for pretty much a whole year. I've tried posting here as much as I could for the last month or so, but it's been mostly in the games thread, because I really don't know what happened to Caroline in season six. I would happily post about Caroline once I've caught up, but I have a feeling it's going to be too little too late.

I know how tough it is to keep a board active when there aren't too many regular posters. I've been wracking my brain, trying to come up with something that could attact a few more regulars to the board, but I haven't come up with anything yet. This board is one of the few boards that I still post at. I don't want to lose it, but I guess that's not up to me. I hope some ideas can be brought up to keep this board going.

Last edited by rocky845; 09-08-2015 at 03:52 PM