View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 04:45 AM
MistyMountainHop
Fan Forum Hero

Fez's Diary Entry: #6

Watch your language!

I do not understand Americans. I mean, today I got in a big argument with Kelso because he couldn’t explain to me why Donna was called a redhead -- when her hair was not red. Should she then not be called an orangehead? He said that I was being an idiot. Idiot? I’m not the one who gave it the wrong name. It is like how all the Americans go around saying they speak English. But they are Americans, so shouldn’t they say they speak Americanish? It is so obvious! Then later today, Eric made me go to the movies with him. He said they were showing the trailer for the new Star Wars movie and that we must not be late. I did not understand the rush, but it turns out the trailer comes before the movie; it does not trail after it at all. What foolishness!

But then, worst of all, I found out a terrible secret when we went to The Hub after the movie. It turns out, my favorite Americanish meal is not what I thought it was at all! And everyone thought I was disgusting for making the mistake. But I say shame on them for giving it such a misleading name -- I mean, why would you call it a hot dog unless that’s what it was? I say it is they who are disgusting, with their tricky language! I mean, next thing you know, they will tell me there is no ham in hamburgers. Stupid sneaky country.

---

That ‘70s Show diary entries copyright The Carsey-Werner Company, LLC and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC.