View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 03:24 PM
BlackSapphire
Elite Fan

^ Glad it's still airing for you! I've added you to the list Do you have a favorite character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
i like bree so mch more than rex now. rex had the affair and hes so wishy washy with her. bree has gotten better and at least she is trying with him. im ready for him to bite the dust. though her pill guy is a creepo.

i dont blame susan for breaking up with mike after finding out about his past. he seems shady, but i wish she would just trust her gut.

lynette does some pretty awful things throughout the run of the show, especially to her husband, but i still like her because shes very relatable and her kids ARE brats so its understandable when she loses her mind.

im not sure how long i am gonna rewatch. i dont think im gonna do the entire series. ill probably just do season 1 and season 2, btu if i am still enjoying it like i am now i might do 3 again as well. i cant remember what season 4 was really about. season 5 was the time jump. waht season did mike die and how many seasons did it have total? 9? i might just re read the recaps instead of watchign those last seasons again. or i might put the show on hold and go back to it later.
Bree had her moments in the first season. Her good and bad moments, I think
Lynette's kids are brats. Her twin sons are so rebellious

Mike is pretty shady, yeah. Especially after he married Susan. Aww their wedding was gorgeous though!

Mike died in the last season, which is Season 8. I don't want to tell you too much incase I spoil it for you.
BlackSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote