View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Miranda
Fan Forum Hero

Tom Bond [Tom Keen/Jacob Phelps | Ryan Eggold] #5: "I spent four months on that ship chained up and I never told her about us. Not one word."

Tom Keen/Jacob Phelps | Ryan Eggold
5th A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

x

Who is Tom Keen?

Thomas Vincent Keen, (born Jacob Phelps) is an elementary school teacher who turns out to be a covert operative. Tom was a social outcast and petty thief and doesn't know who his parents are. He was recruited at the age of 14 by The Major due to the combination of sociopathy and extreme talent, to be groomed for covert operations. Reddington acquired him from The Major in order keep an eye on Elizabeth Keen. Tom got romantically involved with Liz which led Red to fire him. To protect himself and Liz, Tom went to Berlin and the Major reassigned Tom's contract to Berlin when offered double Red's original price. Tom married Liz and they were trying to adopt a child together. Their marriage is annulled when Liz finds out who and what Tom really is. Liz shoots him and stages his death, but keeps him prisoner on a boat for several months in order to extract as much information as possible. After his escape, he goes back to work for The Major again. As a covert operation as a neo-Nazi drug and arms dealer in Germany goes south, The Major, sees Tom as a liability and tries to shoot Tom but the Germans intercept them; Tom bargains for their lives and they both manage to escape, but The Major is still set to have Tom killed. Desperate, Tom hides at Liz's place and pleads her to give him his passports. She gives them to him and Tom departs on his boat to Japan to begin his new life. He comes back to help save Liz who is on the run after murdering the Attorney General. Tom goes after Karakurt, the only person that can exonerate Liz. Tom finds Karakurt and hold him hostage until he clears Liz name. After Liz is released, Tom and Liz plan on getting married again but that didn't go as planned. Liz dies due to complications in childbirth. Now Tom has to raise their little girl all on his own. In his search for the people who killed Liz, he finds out that Susan Scott Hargrave is his mother and that his real name is Christopher Hargrave. Or is it?

Banner by Miranda

the fans

01. Jade Lizabetta Lautner | 02. Lostcandy | 03. Amyღ | 04. xlennie | 05. Donna L. Crawford
06. L i N d $ @ y | 07. Sternbetrachter | 08. Nekoshoujo | 09. Stacie18 | 10. b4dark
11. ElizaSparrow | 12. Walt Reynolds | 13. JenR | 14. KeepThisaSecret | 15. Miranda
16. baelfire24 |17. jayta

-- Tom Keen. #7 on The Blacklist --

"Whatever you think you know about Tom Keen, forget it. The bookish elementary school teacher was a masterful illusion.
The man is an extremely talented covert operative. I’m not surprised he convinced you that his persona was real. Once he takes on a new identity, he convinces himself."

Tom Keen | Jacob Phelps | Christopher Hargrave

x

x

quote of the moment
"So, she has no idea who I am? What, did somebody fake my death and hide me from her all these years?
Why would anybody do that?"
episode 3x22

banner by Miranda

the reasons

Because he is very mysterious.
Because he keeps us guessing.
Because good or bad we love him.
Because he is very badass.
Because when the glasses come off he immediately changes.
Because he shapes the minds of tomorrow's youth.
Because he does have a good heart.
Because he is in love with Liz.
Because he is a loving father to his little girl.
Because he wants to be a better man.

banner by Miranda

future titles

"Principals are a b*tch man. I avoid them at all costs."
"I delivered on my word. So when are you gonna deliver on yours?"

past titles

"I spent four months on that ship chained up and I never told her about us. Not one word."
"You never really know people. Do you?"
"Do you think it's possible, for someone like me, to start over? To become something else?"

previous threads

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 |

Last edited by Miranda; 05-17-2016 at 10:10 AM