View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 04:47 AM
vessy
Master Fan

Edit: OMFG, i cat catch up. Bulgarian FB pages and sites are going crazy....i cant catch a break, my head will explode. The news on BTV mentioned Nina is here. LOL

So, today Nina met with a friend of mine too....She was visiting her Grandparents or granny (well, their place) from her dads side. She was very nice, and when the fans started talking to her in English she said,"please, only in Bulgarian" and she talked to them for a few minutes. She was very sweet and carrying a bag that her dad took from her, maybe going out of the city, idk. So the fans were waiting in front of the place for hours and were lucky enough to catch her.
After she took pictures with a them she and her dad got in the car and took off. Another friend of mine, but only from twitter missed her for seconds....unfortunately. I hate being in the office these days....

This one at grandparents place where she went with her dad.

These... i am not sure if they are from today or yesterday....this is the scoop i got today.
Thei first picture is with a friend of hers. She spoke with fans here too. So nice.

From today:

Last edited by vessy; 09-03-2015 at 06:29 AM