View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 01:03 AM
Love2angel12
Passionate Fan

Hi Guys!

Its been ages since i've been here! its nice to see you guys are still hanging around even if there really isn't anything to hang around for except talk about how the writers keep being full on themselves on social media :eyeroll: And I know you guys want to go back ON topic but... I, personally, am not ready to do that just yet. Its just, I just can't! I don't want to think about the wonderful story that Naomily once were and what the writers did to them. Without that ending I could confidently say that they would still be relevant today. I guess it's a bit ironic that I used to think of them as the Romeo & Juliet of the lesbian world, minus the dying. What I typically meant by them being the lesbian romeo and Juliet was that they were like the epic couple. True Love. The once in a lifetime type of love. Teen love. A love that could conquer it all. In retrospect I suppose i saw them as the Romeo&Juliet of the lesbian world for lack of a better example.

I'm still not completely healed. It still hurts to look at their .gifs and stuff on tumblr. But I do think that he fandom as a whole is starting to move towards the SF never happened and get the fck out type of attitude.