View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 10:07 PM
Cherié £u£u
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by A. B. Normal:
<STRONG>Cher, it's Aimee, Alicia, and Alexis...that's birth order. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] At birthday parties when we blow out the candles my parents always say our names in that order and all our friends just shout out our names randomly and we're like "Ya'll! There's an order!"

Anywho, Steph, I can't imagine having a baby at this age either. I babysat a 5 month old this morning and he is the cutest thing EVER but it's hard work man! They're just so all time consuming. As for raising triplets, my mother cannot recall one single event of our lives before age 3, except one. The time she was unloading us out of the van, and "lost" my sister. Turns out she toddeled next door on the porch swinging with Pappy Joe. Yes, that was our neighbor's name. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh geez, I think all of Alexis' stories could keep us occupied in here...I like how Aimee is spelled! I like different spellings for names like Dayna instead of Dana...I'm not really found of that name b/c it reminds me of this one girl in school but I can't think of a nickname to call her, except Dee and I don't like that either!

I'm hoping to get pictures soon!

-*- Journal || LG Media Alerts -*-